1. Formulate bai sales plan and sales strategy according to the sales target issued by the company.
2. Lead and manage the sales team to complete sales goals and plans, supervise and guide the work of subordinates.
3. Responsible for communicating with customers and maintaining customer relations.
4. Encourage the employee's fighting spirit and train department employees. Hold a sales meeting within the department.
5. Understand industry trends and conduct market development.
6. Report to the leader in time to complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Familiar with the company's process and company products;
2. Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
3. Strong oral expression ability;
4. Have a keen eye on the market;